Blog Post 1

 Hi! My name is Key and I'm a student at FSU, hoping to pursue a degree in elementary education. I was born in Dallas, Texas and moved to Florida with my family when I was three. I love to read, write and go on walks. I used to play piano and play basketball, but as I got into high school, my work load picked up and I was unable to continue. My favorite subjects in school are math and history. I particularly love Calculus and History. 

My prior experiences using technology in a classroom setting are not very extensive. My teachers did not use any social media platforms throughout my time in high school. However, I was able to use Office 365 to complete and share work with my teachers. During this past year, we used more technology in class as my instructors used Zoom to communicate with us. 

My personal learning network includes online and offline resources. I use snapchat, instagram and youtube to keep informed about the world, whether its international or local news. I keep in touch with my friends and family for similar reasons, although I use all of these resources for personal reasons as well. Although I don't use many resources now, I am hoping to expand the tools I use in my personal learning network.

Comments

  1. I was also born in Dallas :) My family only lived there for about a year, so I don't remember it at all.
    It's great that you use social media tools to stay informed with current events. Are there particular people/accounts/etc. you follow for news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I went back to Dallas to visit about eight years ago, and I've always wanted to go back. I don't follow any news sources but usually important information will be shared with me. I find that when I follow new sources, I get notified to a lot of information I don't necessarily need.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 6

Blog Post 4